We downloaded the zipped github, Opened it in R, and Run the script. It ran perfectly in 2 different machines, however, the only figure that matched a figure from the paper was figure 1, and there were slight differences in the cluster generated and the location of some cities.
We are familiar with R, but not with the details of the scientific research done.
We needed to install the "factoextra" package.
R and R Studio.
The script ran without any changes on 2 different machines.
It would be nice to link to the software from the paper; if we only had the paper, we would not know that the script existed.
There should be documentation, if even just the readme file.
There was no documentation.
We did not need to look at the code, and we just ran it.
Good effort for the script, because it ran perfectly.